Mumbai | 06 Jan, 2023 (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law


I have my parents property at Mumbai which is a 3 BHK villa. My parents have died recently. My parents have a sale deed which has all the proper papers but when I inquired through property tax office it says that through which person my parents have purchased the property, from that person the title is not clear. I need to transfer the property in my name so that I can sell it. Can I just put a notice in a local newspaper regarding any intellectual property rights, if no once claims then the property can be transferred to me. Please advise.
06 Jan, 2023 | 15:46

You may issue a public notice in the newspaper for "all persons claiming an interest in the said property".
You may reach out at, for further discussions.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

Akshay Lal 06 Jan, 2023 | 17:09

If you cannot find the person with whom the sale deed was signed by your parents, then this would suffice.

Asker 06 Jan, 2023 | 15:48

Will this suffice? After that should i just take this paper cutting to property office?

06 Jan, 2023 | 15:37

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can me for advice on

Asker 06 Jan, 2023 | 15:40

I need an advise for free here. If i consult you over the call you will charge me! If you can reply here its fine.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals