Gurgaon | 12 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Property Law


i want my father won't be able to sell our property. originally it was in the name of my grand father and he had two son and one of them sold their part from the same property. now remaining part automatically comes to my father name. he disinherit us(two brothers) and now want to sell this property. we only want that he could not sell this property as my mother is still alive and where she will live in case of sell out.
12 Jul, 2021 | 22:24

Dear sir
You can file suit for perpetual injunction against your father
For clarification purpose you can contact me


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals