Bengaluru Rural | 10 Jun, 2022 (7 months, 4 weeks ago)

Property Law


My uncle ( father's younger brother) 'kiran' died intestate, who do not have any wife or children . He had some ancestral property and 250 grams of gold. Before his death he informed some of his friend to give his property and gold to me. After his death my other all uncle's ( my father's brothers)are agreed to give his property and gold to me in village panchayath and i had done death funeral rituals to my uncle but later one of my uncle filed the petition in court to want their share in property. What shall I do next?
24 Jun, 2022 | 17:27

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

11 Jun, 2022 | 13:23

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

11 Jun, 2022 | 05:03

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

10 Jun, 2022 | 19:20

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals