New Delhi | 03 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Property Law


I bought a 30 yard plot. The plot owner has taken a stay at 800 yards including my plot. Now the settlement of the plot owner has been done on a plain paper by the police station.The plot owner has given permission to build the house on the plot. But the stay was not removed from my plot. Can I build a house on it? What should I do
03 Oct, 2021 | 17:00

File an application before court for that. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

03 Oct, 2021 | 14:46

Dear sir
Prior to answer this question I would like to see plain paper on which the permission was taken and if you have copy of stay please show.
For details discussion please mail me on.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals