Jodhpur | 26 Mar, 2022 (1 year ago)

Property Law


My father expire last year now my two brother want his property I am the inki sister of two brother. I am married in well to do family. Can I clam in my father property too. My mother is alive and house is on her name. Can I have any right to clam on my father property. What are my rights ..
26 Mar, 2022 | 23:38

Mam, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

26 Mar, 2022 | 17:57

If your father expired without making will then your share in his property would be 1/4 where your father is survived by his wife and 3 children.

26 Mar, 2022 | 16:18

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation

26 Mar, 2022 | 15:06

Yes . After the death of your father without making and publishing any Will, his property devolved upon your mother and three children so you have undivided one-fourth share therein. If you wish to take my legal opinion professionally upon online payment, then can whatsapp at 9830019661 or can EMAIL .....Sinjari Banerjee(Bandyopadhyaya), Advocate of Calcutta High Court

26 Mar, 2022 | 14:31

Yes......... You both are the sharer of the property, You and your mother can claim your right.
For details advise please call me on 9818721841

26 Mar, 2022 | 12:13

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals