Chennai | 05 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

Properties legal hair issue

Do minor grandson have a rights challenge sale deed of grandfather's self acquired property. Please note. Before sale of property ,Grandfather and father passed away.
05 Aug, 2021 | 12:59

No. unless he becomes a major, the property will be held by his guardians (Mother is a natural guardian of a child). After he attains majority, he will get that property. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

05 Aug, 2021 | 06:31

It means it is ancestral property then
Yes he can challenge
For advise please mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals