Sattenapalle | 01 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

Promissory note amount is not paying and want to get injection on his property

Hi, I have given 1 lakh and borrower written promissory note, even after issue legal notice not responded. So I would like get injection order to stop selling his land property as he has taken lot of money from others. How to get injection order on his property to stop registration/selling. Thank you.
02 Sep, 2021 | 16:17

You have to file a suit for that. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

02 Sep, 2021 | 08:05

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of promissory note and injection order
I would like to have copy of promissory note and other documents in respect of. Amount
You can mail me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals