Dhanbad | 24 Feb, 2022 (1 year ago)

Property Law

Procedure the nullify blank signed 100 rs stamp paper

Hello sir, I am Shikha Kumari staying in Dhanbad Jharkhand. My brother has signed the blank 100 rs stamp paper of property distribution trusting the Panch in my village. Now, I think the people has bad intentions for about that paper. And I have the photocopy of that blank paper. Sir, Is there any legal way to nullify that blank signed 100 rs stamp paper.
24 Feb, 2022 | 16:26

Please reach me at 9794148274

24 Feb, 2022 | 15:35

Yes. There is one solution. For any further assistance and clarifications, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

24 Feb, 2022 | 13:14

Shika Kumari
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals