Nagpur | 26 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law

Problems in partition of property

In 1982,My father had 20 kattha property and 5 sons,when we were child he had transferred 13 kattha property to my mother and 7 kattha to my eldest brother( he wanted to save sone taxes at that moment by doing that) at 2002 when we all were married we all 5 sons get 4 kattha equally to live l,now that my father died we all decided to transfer the property in our name equally,but problem is that elder brother has 7 kattha property 3 kattha where my second eldest brother was living but last year he tranferred to his new house,now we all 4 brothers want 4 kattha each share in property but our eldest brother is refusing to transfer the property,so can he really claim that all 7 kattha property or we can get that 3 kattha back?
27 Apr, 2021 | 06:56

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals