Bhubaneswar | 22 May, 2022 (1 year ago)

Property Law

Power of Attorney

My name is Goura Chandra Tripathy.My elder brother Mr. Purna Chandra Tripathy is dead since 2012. A property of ours had been in my mother's name. My elder brother did the forge signature of Me and my younger brother Subash Chandra Tripathy and took over the POA. After his death, we made another Sell of did that property to another party. At that time our Nephew, Pritish Sundar Tripathy(elder brother's son) did another forgery and took over that POA to his name and didn't give any kind of copy of that POA. We tried to find out the copy of that POA in Sub-register office, but unable to find them. Now our nephew wants to sell the property without letting us know. So would you please tell me what is the law and order to stop the registration and cancel the POA. Your response will be really helpful. Thank you.
26 May, 2022 | 11:51

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

22 May, 2022 | 13:16

Please reach me at 9794148274

22 May, 2022 | 11:47

Goura Chandra tripathi
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of power of attorney
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

22 May, 2022 | 11:43

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "".

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals