Bhopal | 10 Mar, 2021 (2 years ago)

Property Law

Possession Delay in Bhopal

A row-house was booked in Bhopal in 2012 in my mother's name. The plot was also registered for 5lakh and the builder was to build a row house and a lot of other amenities like clubhouse, pool etc. within 20 months. 11 lakh already paid to the builder. The builder had constructed structure of the row house and then abandoned the construction for many years. Not much progress even now after more than 9 years of booking and lot of following up. My father passed away recently and my mother is in need of money. So we want to cancel the registry and get the whole amount back with interest as soon as possible. This is the only thing my mother(70 years old) has left to support the rest of her life and it's current condition is like ruins. We don't want to take possession of it anymore. We just want the money back, so that my mother can spend the rest of her life respectfully. All the booking papers, terms and conditions, receipts of payments and registry of the plot documents are available. Thanks in advance.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals