Bengaluru | 22 Aug, 2022 (5 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

Plotted development related few clarifications on family certificate

1. In title history, one party purchased land in year 1995 and subsequently sold to developer (from whom i am busying a plot) have provided family tree certificate (it is in manual form from year 2005 in which Accountant of revenue department have written family details and signed/stamped), is this sufficient? 2. Same party who purchased in 1995 while selling to the above said developer have passed away and his/her children did Hiba/Notarized Affidavit to elder child giving rights/NOC to further sell it to developer, copy of Hiba/Affidavit provided, is this sufficient
23 Aug, 2022 | 06:35

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of property
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals