Thiruvalla | 08 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Property Law

Please help with my suggestions to get my gold back from my in laws

OP 603 2018. I have made a lot of mistakes while registering the case. Many of the information are incorrect that includes dates mentioned when my in laws took my gold with them. During cross verification I got confused. I need help to fix this and get my gold back.
08 Aug, 2021 | 15:08

Give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals