Erode | 28 Mar, 2022 (1 year ago)

Property Law

Planning to Purchase constructed home and need legal opinion

I am purchasing 6 years old constructed house in erode. That property is belongs to both Husband and wife name. They have 2 sons both are married and settled in different cities. For registration, in witness-1 their first son is signing and in witness-2 one of their neighbor is signing. Due to some reasons, their second son not able to come to the registration. that is the reason witness-2 he is not there. Is this okay? or both son has to sign in the witness area. If he didn't sign while selling that property, is there any legal problem will arise in future.
30 Mar, 2022 | 00:48

Not necessary that sons should sign as witness to property owned by parents. You can even have independent witnesses sign sale deed.

29 Mar, 2022 | 00:44

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

28 Mar, 2022 | 18:34

To give opinion, it is necessary to know whether the plot of land upon which the house was constructed was ancestral or self acquired property of the Sellers. If you wish to take my legal opinion professionally, then can whatsapp at 9830019661 or can EMAIL .....Sinjari Bandyopadhyaya, Advocate of Calcutta High Court


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals