Mumbai | 13 May, 2022 (10 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Pending Appeal in Bombay High Court

I have doubts about tenancy law. My case is pending in Bombay High Court and need urgent assistance
15 May, 2022 | 17:31

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

13 May, 2022 | 08:41

Please be specific with your query.
Feel free to share details at

Adv Shradha

13 May, 2022 | 08:38

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals