Kolkata | 18 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law

Partition suite without dalil possible ?

Our house dalil is in the name of my late grandfather's mother's name. My grand parents have died. My grandfather had 2 sons 3 daughters. Dalil was with my Uncle, he has died. His widow is not giving it to us. 3 Aunts will not take any property division. Now I want to make a partition with two equal halves for which I need ta dalil. Or can I do partition in house without dalil ?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals