Bengaluru Rural | 14 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Partition problem

Hi, My grand father has 3 sons and 1 daughter. In 1992 3 sons got the partition of land and got divided where there is no registeration is done. and partition is done in front of Big people in village and on partition paper has asign of all 3 sons. Now other 2 sons are saying we are not divided we need equal divide. All the lands are in my Grand fathers name. What I can do?
15 Sep, 2021 | 10:54

Please call me we will discuss your case
Mobile Phone no

14 Sep, 2021 | 16:41

Sir/Mam, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals