Bengaluru | 21 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law

Partition deed

My father owned a property and passed away without will.. Now my siblings wanted to do partition deed wherein they are committing to give settlement after construction of the house by selling the fourth floor which was allocates to me. My question if they fail to settle me, how to handle this...
22 Dec, 2021 | 00:00

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

21 Dec, 2021 | 13:03

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition and separate possession of property of your father
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals