Kolaghat | 29 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

Partition dead

My franfathed properties 2/4 part registered my father name.But rest propertie did not registered ..at this time can I FILE PARTITION DEAD
29 Aug, 2021 | 20:46

For any assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals