Mumbai | 04 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Pagdi Property

pagdi flat, rent receipt on grandfathers name(deceased). I, grandson, declared as OCCUPANT by MHADA& LANDLORD. Builder is executing agreement with me for redevelopment. WHAT DOCUMENTS CAN I TAKE FROM MY FATHER TO SAFEGUARD ME FROM MY SISTER'S FUTURE CLAIM? Charges of making these documents by you?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals