New Delhi | 24 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

Owner wants to deduct from security deposit as I'm leaving early

I have to vacate the flat before the ' one month ' period of intimation of my will to vacate is over and my houseowner is not giving me all the security deposit, is there any way I can get him to not deduct any money from the deposit. ( These are tough times and I need the money )
24 Apr, 2021 | 12:00

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals