Krishnagiri | 26 Apr, 2022 (7 months ago)

Property Law

Owner gave GPA to this friend and his friend executed GPA to his son

We have a plot of 2800sq.ft. Need of money - we submitted original document after giving power of attorney and received 1Lakh in 2006. Without our knowledge, opposite party made a registered sale agreement in the name of his son as 10,000 advance recieved and 90,000 should settle in the period of 3 years. Registered sale agreement is lapsed in 2009, but power of attorney was still there. Last year, we cancelled power of attorney and sent a legal notice via lawyer. Now the original documents are with the third party and he's demanding huge amount. How to get original documents back and cancel the registered sale agreement ?
30 Apr, 2022 | 12:41

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

27 Apr, 2022 | 02:23

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

27 Apr, 2022 | 00:43

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

26 Apr, 2022 | 22:54

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals