Koppal | 10 Oct, 2022 (7 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Our NHAI land compensation stuck at court

Our land has been taken by NHAI for road expansion, but as our brother are not signing the compensation is in court. And the disputed land has not yet done Form number 10. We would like to how to get the compensation from court as our brother seems highly non cooperation
10 Oct, 2022 | 09:35

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of compensation
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals