Nabarangpur | 25 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law


My father bought a land in his name . He died in 2003. Then we changed the patta in my mother n myself name. It is joint patta. Now my mother also died. Now i want to change patta in my name. I m only child of my parents. What is the procedure of doing that n essential document is needed. I m from odisha.
26 Jun, 2021 | 07:35

You can file application before Honourable Revenue authority for sanctioning your name in patta
Mob 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals