Bhubaneswar | 16 Sep, 2022 (8 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law


Hello, There is a property which is in my father's name(Sale deed) it was bought in the year 1961, from this year onwards we have been cultivating this land till today but the record of rights(RoR) is still in seller's name, Neither we or the person who has sold to us have not sold the property, But a third person who does not have any connection with this land has sold this property to another person by doing the RoR in his name with the help fo Tehasildar and revenue Inspector by paying a hefty bribe amount. We have already filed a civil case and it is in progress in order to get the RoR in my father's name, My question is Can the general public file a criminal case(IPC 420 and others) against Govt employee and the public directly in vigilance court if vigilance dept. does not accept my case. I request you to please help me to proceed further as I have already failed from Collector, SP, and other Depts. Thank You -Pradeep
17 Sep, 2022 | 08:34

Dear client pradeep
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of revenue recorded record of right and sale of property
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals