Rasayani | 23 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law

Not refund from builder.

My relative had booked a flat by paying advance 15 lack ,builder had not done any registration and agreement yet now my family member are in some money problem so they dont want invest their but builder refused to pay their money.
22 May, 2021 | 01:34


You can sell the flat to someone, the allotment would be made in new buyers name by the builder, some builder charge for this and some don’t .

Adv. Shailendra Dubey

24 Apr, 2021 | 04:35

You are in rightful position to claim your entire earnest amount with applicable interest along with the damages caused by the builder upom you, the suit for the same can be filed in civil and consumer court for refund of earnest amount and part performance of contract against the wrong doer builder, but initially you need to issue a rigid legal notice upon builder stating your contentions, I am a High-court level Law-Practitioner based in Maharashtra, India, I try to empower people by helping them know about their legal rights as much as much as for free-under my capacity, if you did happen to like my answer you may procced to get the the Strong Legal Notice served on the builder at a highly economic fee possible, feel free to reach me out for further advise at yogeshtahiliani36@gmail.com; +91 7020479749
Have a lovely day.

__Adv. Yogesh Tahiliani

23 Apr, 2021 | 12:45

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals