Greater Noida | 23 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Property Law

Non payment of rent

I have a tenant who jas not paid rent for over an year. He kept making promises but all of them were false. Once he even provided a consolidated check which bounced. The rent tenure stated in the agreement expired on july 10th. Now what is the legal recourse available?
23 Jul, 2021 | 18:31


Fir get him evicted your flat is more valuable than the rent, next would be recovery of unpaid rent

Adv Shailendra

23 Jul, 2021 | 13:49

You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim rent
For advise you can mail me on

23 Jul, 2021 | 13:16

Cheque was for how much amount ?
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Shubham Pabbi 23 Jul, 2021 | 13:26

Have you filed a cheque bounce case in court ?

Asker 23 Jul, 2021 | 13:20

Cheque was for Rs. 28000/-


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals