Bengaluru | 21 Jun, 2022 (7 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Non Compliance of award by builder

RERS has asked the DC to recover the award from the builder, which the builder is not complying. What could be the next step?
24 Jun, 2022 | 19:17

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

21 Jun, 2022 | 10:47

You will have to file execution petition before the concerned jurisdictional Court but before that issue a written notice to the opponent from whom award is to be obtained as per the order of the authority. Thank you.
Feel free to contact me at in case you wish to discuss your matter.
Thank you.
Adv Vaidehi Samant

21 Jun, 2022 | 07:19

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals