Allahabad | 01 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 3 months ago)

Property Law

Nominee in FD but not in saving account

I am the only offspring of my parent. My father died 3 years back leaving a saving account and fixed deposit. He had given my name as a nominee in FD but not in saving account. Before dying he had transferred whole amount of FD to saving account. Can I claim amount of both saving account and FD as a nominee in FD?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals