Delhi | 17 Mar, 2023 (2 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law


I have a case running on delhi high court with the name of my mother and my mother has deceased and we now have 6 brothers and sisters and i am running a shop with more than 20 years and it is in pocession of mine since more than 20 years but my case is in mediation right now and we are on the settlement terms with the party and to settle that matter i need NOC's from all my siblings but they are now denying to give that to me and i have my electricity bill registered with my name and i have he property tax is in my own name. Now how can i settle that matter in court. Please help

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals