Ajmer | 05 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law

Neighbours had blocked road access to my house

I'm a defence personnel.my family is living in a village of ajmer district of Rajasthan. my neighbours had blocked road access to my house. I have made complain to all local administration but no results were come out. Sarpanch and gram sevak are in the favour of my neighbours so they are giving statement in their favour .this road is a public road but my neighbours are claiming it their personal property. What should I do.
05 Aug, 2021 | 20:08

It is a classic case in which an appropriate writ petition need to be moved before the concerned high court. If you need assistance in this regard from me then contact me on 9013429126


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals