Pune | 02 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

Neighbour Nuiscence

Dear Team I am writing to check if I can get any remedy against the trouble caused by my neighbour by continuous shouting and chaos. I am a resident of a cooperative society and there is no formalised committee in the society to raise an issue.
02 Nov, 2021 | 17:46

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals