Pune | 02 Oct, 2022 (8 months ago)

Property Law

Need to transfer 7/12 in the name of me. Anurag Gupta

I purchased a plot in the name of my wife and she is not living with me. I would like to transfer in the name of me as i have paid all money while purchasing it.
06 Oct, 2022 | 13:43

You will have to get the plot transferred in your name in the registry office.

For more details reach out at advakshaylal@gmail.com or 9818566928.

02 Oct, 2022 | 11:10

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of transfer of property
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals