Jamnagar | 28 Jun, 2022 (9 months ago)

Property Law

need suggestion on land grabbing rules

I have shop since 1985, its was buying by my father on paghadi system, now i didnt get that rent agreement, now opposite party get notived of land grabbing.
03 Jul, 2022 | 15:02

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

28 Jun, 2022 | 12:43

Give me detail information of the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals