Navi Mumbai | 07 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

Need property advise

How to give loan to a builder and later adjust the amount for a flat
08 Oct, 2021 | 08:14

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can mail me on for advise

08 Oct, 2021 | 00:43

For any assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals