Mumbai | 24 Dec, 2020 (2 years, 5 months ago)

Property Law

Need options to help out with a redevelopment project that is stuck in Chembur

The builder has stalled it from 10 years and not paid rent to original tenants. It is a Mhada building and want to see if any lawyers or builders have ideas
27 Dec, 2020 | 10:35

File a consumer case


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals