Udupi | 24 Sep, 2022 (6 months ago)

Property Law

need legal help on proerty dispute

we have ancestral property at karnataka state, some family members started to divide the property among the members, the process of divide the is not fair and its biased, Any kind fair procedure is not fallowed, its divided as in favor of few members so i would like the stop the process and redo the same with the mutual consent of all the family members.
26 Sep, 2022 | 12:50

To give opinion, it is necessary to know whether the property remains unpartitioned for last four generations exclusively through male lineage or not.

25 Sep, 2022 | 09:05

As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of ancestral property
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals