Hyderabad | 12 Mar, 2021 (2 years, 2 months ago)

Property Law

Need Legal Advice on Ancestral Property matter

Hi their, My Grand father was a government servant and he bought a land of 1.04 Acre in Gumla Jharkhand in 1970 in his father's (my great grand father) name. He then got transferred and, in 1977 the care taker of land by falsely impersonating my great grand father registered 94 decimal out of 104 decimal in his wife name. We have the original Paper of purchase from 1970 (Kewala). Now my questions are following : 1) Is there a basis of case here as this whole thing happened 51 years back. 2) If yes, what should be the nature of case, Civil Suit or Criminal Suit under section 420 (forgery & falsely Impersonating other person)? 3) In case of Civil Suit, Should we go with Title Suit ? 4) In any case, burden of proof lies with Plaintiff (us) or Defendant (the other party)? Thanks !

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals