Guntur | 22 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

Need information about feature consequences

Respected sir, we possess a house in Macherla, Guntur district, that was given to a person on rental basis for 8 years agreement in stamp paper, the rentee had given a small part of our house to other person rent also collected himself, do this any problem for us in future. We also want to terminate his agreement how can we terminate the agreement is there any issue if we go for termination
22 Jul, 2021 | 13:42

You have to adopt legal resort for this, otherwise the subsequent tenants might create a problem for you.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

22 Jul, 2021 | 10:07

Dear client
Please show me copy of agreement which was executed
Then we will discuss about termination procedure
You can email me on

Asker 22 Jul, 2021 | 10:22

Not useful


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals