Bengaluru | 09 Jun, 2022 (11 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Need help with 1972 DOD registration of society

My society DOD is registred in 1972, however due to lack of incorporation date we could not get a pan card with this. We have a 1960 registration now, how we can complete the 1972 registration, and get a new pan card with 1972 DOD
23 Jun, 2022 | 18:16

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

09 Jun, 2022 | 11:56

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals