Purulia | 22 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

need an deed writer or advocate in purulia for land dispute case asap.

need to register a land which is in the name of my fathers sister to my mothers name. i have the original deed copy of the owner of the land(fathers sister)
22 Jun, 2021 | 14:31

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals