Bengaluru | 19 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

Near Sallapuriamma temple

Hi Wanted some advice on how to proceed with the property dispute case in Bangalore, One of our relatives have taken the property given to my mom from the government under the "free sites" claiming that she's the one who claimed this Would really appreciate your advice on this, Looking forward to your responses.
20 Jul, 2021 | 06:32

Dear sir
I would like to see your case paper prior to answer your questions
You can call Mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals