Varanasi | 12 Sep, 2022 (8 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Name on Property which is currently on my father and his brothers name.

How can I register my and my brother and sisters name on property which is currently on my father and his brothers name ?My father and his brothers had died . My father has 3 daughters and 2 sons and all his brothers were also married and had a family . But we are not in good terms with their sons . My brother and I want to get our name on the property . Do we have to ask my cousine brothers for this?
13 Sep, 2022 | 08:31

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals