Hajipur | 03 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

Naibour asking 1 desimal land in my house. I know they did measurements wrongful

I built house on my grand mother property which she bought 30 year back.. My grandma and seller both died.. Now seller son saying there is 1 dismil extra you capture.. I built hose 10 year back
03 Jul, 2021 | 18:50

First serve them a legal notice and get the land measured through the local land office. If not then arrange surveyor who can tell the land demarcation which you have purchased. In any case if the land is with you and you want to retain it then the best course of action will be to file a suit for declaration and the rest will be taken care by your lawyer.

03 Jul, 2021 | 15:43

File a suit for declaration in court. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

03 Jul, 2021 | 14:17

Dear client
To answer this question I would like to see. Copy of sale deed
You can take my contact number through lawyered and can contact me


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals