Indore | 15 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

my tenet is creating lot of problem, could i ask them to evacuate

my tenet is creating lot of problems, we have rent agreement of 11 months, 5 months have passed, they have damage some property, could we ask them to move out before agreement gets over.
16 Apr, 2021 | 16:47

To give correct advise, going through the rental agreement is necessary. Please mail the same to me at, post which I will read them and give correct advise accordingly.

15 Apr, 2021 | 17:55

Dear clien
It is Matter of tenancy
If tenant caused damage to permanent structure of premises then you can send legal notice through your advocate for eviction
Advocate shaikh
Mob 9359867870

Content of agreement are important, please go through it.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals