Mumbai | 22 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

my son died in his house alone a year back. I dont know how he expired

police is delaying to give cause of death medical report saying that he don't know when the hospital will give it. There is no closure for the family. I smell something fishy in police behaviour
22 Jan, 2022 | 17:10

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

22 Jan, 2022 | 14:55

Give me detail information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals