Chittoor | 16 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law

My share of land which i want to register to a buyer is stopped by my brothers

We are 7 brothers and 1 sister every1 has got their share of land. Iam the last brother of all. The land was devided among us 30 years back, it is an ancestral property every one got their passbook n even some of us have taken loan on land including us. Now a 20 feet road goes beside my land so, my land came to road point n value for land increased... My all other brothers don't get road, so they were jealous. Now in my share of 2 acers I sold half acer to a party, agreement is done but registration is pending. After all this now brothers have sent notice for me, for party, for mandal revenue officer to "stop registration" stating that there is no proper partation of land among the brothers n every1 has to get main road as it is ancestral property. So can they stop registration of my land on this circumstances. This may also affect the faith of the buyer (party). How can I face them legally...?
16 Feb, 2022 | 11:27

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

16 Feb, 2022 | 08:59

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

16 Feb, 2022 | 08:09

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals