Karjat | 07 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

My mummy is joint partner with my mama and 2 maushi and we want to separate ou

The problem is that my mama want's whole property. And he argued to separate our property . This is the problem.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals