Ratnagiri | 19 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

My mother & aunt had given away their rights on the ancestral land to my uncle a

Me & my cousins now want to have our right/share in our ancestral land which is currently in the name of our uncle after my mother & aunt have given away their rights by registered "hakka sodpatra"
19 Jul, 2021 | 15:22

Namaskar saheb
Tumhi mala Haksopattra ch kagad dakhwa mag apun bolut
Tumhi mala Mail karu shaktat
You can show me relinquishment deed
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals