Kolkata | 21 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

My grandmother had purchased an agricultural land in punjab.

My grnadmother had an agricultural land in Punjab. She had given a notarised general power of attorney to a person in punjab named Kramjit. This happened in 2007. Now the representatives of that person in punjab had come to us claiming that the land was sold to karamjit, and now they need a registered GPOA to get the mutation done in their name. When i ask for a sale deed, or any paper giving the money transaction details, they are not able to show one and keep on saying that old notarised general power of attorney is the only paper they have. My grandmother had expired and now i dont know what i should do. Please guide me.
22 Sep, 2021 | 09:38

Property can be transferred through sale deed mere POA not transferred the ownership of property
Please give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can mail me on

21 Sep, 2021 | 20:52

Sir, Sale deed always had a better title than power of attorney.
For any further assistance and legal suggestions, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals